Thursday 24 October 2013

Biography


         Since my childhood I am enjoying in the world of art , I like to express and tell story by drawing with my hand and this is an amazing thing in my thought. I really love art so I always exploring the direction of my artistic life. My family and friends are always encouraged me to study art, and eventually my dream come true and embarked on the road of fine art when I start studies in Dasein Art of Academy.

          I love the art of back to nature , I found children drawing are most primitive , simple and direct expression of art. So I have been exploring the art direction on the return of our inner creativities by through the painting to understand my inner self and the outside world , etc., so that every creation of mine has the life of inspiration. While I am pursuit of my artistic footsteps , I found " the window of the soul " for my personal creative topics are the "eyes of owl"

          During the art lessons in high school, art teacher take the exhibition's artworks and use as our reference , teacher asked each student to find their own favorite one and copying the artworks. Teacher gave me one of the artist artwork , and I found my full attention and focus was attracted by an eyes, an owl's eyes. While I am drawing I feel the pure love from it and I am very happy and enjoy to complete it. There are a kind of satisfaction and accomplishment feel good for me .

          So I began to painting a lot of artworks about owls , studies by observing different kind of owl, their charm , character and so on. It's not only inspiring my art it also gave me a lot of fun in my creativities. After I learn the techniques of fine art I am gradually using different art media to represent it characters. From that I discovered myself was good in using classic and retro way to present my art, by pursuit of realistic and a clear relationship of light contrast, hot and cold color contrast in brown color series . Through the professional training of fine art, I have learn a lot of artistic knowledge, different ways to express my own ideas.

          Use Owl as a topic of art let me love the art of return to nature. 
Eyes are the window to the soul , it can show up what my inner mind want to present.
It makes art have vitality, it was touching in my artwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment